Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
Now all our memories they're haunted
We were always meant to say goodbye
*Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson
Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone
It never takes too long
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone
*Gravity by Sara Bareilles
Don’t care about other pain in front of me
Cause I’m just tryna be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, yeah
Cause I’m just tryna be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, yeah
*Happy by Leona Lewis
I still can’t believe you found somebody new
But I wish you the best, I guess
‘Cause everybody knows, that nobody really knows
How to make it work, or how to ease the hurt
But I wish you the best, I guess
‘Cause everybody knows, that nobody really knows
How to make it work, or how to ease the hurt
*Everybody Knows by John Legend
Everyday
With every worthless word we get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way
*Nothing Lasts Forever by Maroon 5
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar