It is so easy to see
Dysfunction between you and me
We must free up these tired souls
Before the sadness kills us both
I tried and tried to let you know
I love you but I'm letting go
It may not last but I don't know
Just don't know
If you don't know
Then you can't care
And you show up
But you're not there
But I'm waiting
And you want to
Still afraid that I will desert you
Everyday
With every worthless word we get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way
A bed that's warm with memories
Can heal us temporarily
The misbehaving only makes
The ditch between us so damn deep
Built a wall around my heart
I’ll never let it fall apart
But strangely I wish secretly
It would fall down while I'm asleep
[Nothing Lasts Forever lyrics on
If you don't know
Then you can't care
And you show up
But you're not there
But I'm waiting
And you want to
Still afraid that I will desert you, babe
Everyday
With every worthless word we get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way
Tough we have not hit the ground
It doesn't mean we're not still falling,
Oh I want so bad to pick you up
But you're still too reluctant to accept my help
What a shame, I hope you find somewhere to place the blame
But until then the fact remains
Everyday
With every worthless word we get more far away
The distance between us makes you so hard to stay
Nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way
Everyday
With every worthless word we get more far away
The distance between us makes it so hard to stay
But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way
Senin, 07 September 2009
Nothing Last Forever
entah mental gue sedang terguncang sekarang (lebay). tadi gue dikasitau sama (B) suatu informasi yang cukup penting tapi menyakitkan dan membuat gue sadar kalo di dunia ini ga ada yang abadi. gue pusing. tadi di rumah sindi gue menumpahkan semua emosi gue yang meluap luap, dan bodohnya ada yang ngira kalo semua yang gue lakuin itu boongan. gila aja gue buang-buang energi cuma buat pura-pura doang hahaha. yah itu cuma bikin gue sadar, gue ga bisa maksain apa maunya gue doang. si domba juga punya hak yang sama kaya gue, tapi sayangnya kayaknya rasa percaya itu maaaahaaaal banget. untuk bisa bikin domba percaya sama gue lagi aja susaaah banget. yah makin lama bukannya tambah baik malah keadaannya tambah buruk. yah sumpah gue ngerasa lagu Nothing Last Forever - Maroon Five cocok banget buat gue :)
"Nothing Lasts Forever"
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
2 komentar:
sabar yaw
cari yang lain aja. masih banyak yang lebih ganteng, lebih baik, dan lebih oke dari dia. tapi yang paling oke tetep giman. hahaha
apa apa? giman? namanya kayak nama supir deh ben hahaha yah tetep aja susah, liat aja post gue yang terakhir
Posting Komentar